Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Def Leppard

Sometimes I feel like I have all the luck in the world. (When it comes to concerts)
To this day.... I have been moved to front row at Aerosmith, floor tickets have been dropped on our laps for Van Halen, and somehow we managed to weasel up to the stage this past weekend for Def Leppard. You truly haven't experienced a concert until your are on the floor.

I had such a great time with my big sister, a night that will go down in the memory vault forever.
"Nikki are you sure you want to wear those shoe's"
Response...
"These are the most comfortable shoe ever"

YA RIGHT lol needless to say a $40 rickshaw later. But totally priceless.

What a night and adventure it was. Thanks so much Nikki this birthday sure is going down in history.

Love you lots
xoxox
















3 comments:

Georgopher said...

At least put up a picture of the shoes.

Christy Lynn said...

I totally didn't even get a picture of it. Or of the Rickshaw. I wanted to but I didn't want to spill my drink and food on me. :( But so true would have been better to get the picture of the shoes. lol

Anonymous said...

Holy shit. YOu lucky bitches. YOu really do have good concert luck. They were REALLY close seats. YOu girls must have had so much fun!!
I was looking for the picture of the shoes. It's all about the fashion. YOu rock NIkki :)
Love ya both
Andge xoxoxo

Followers