Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween 09

There are the times that can't be helped and sometimes plans fall through and those are the days that the unexpected happens. This past friday we (Tony and I) where suppose to be heading back home to the "Jax" for a house party that unfortunately fell through at last minute. So with no plans in sight we were gonna stay in and share a bottle of wine, that was until all of a sudden without blinking, I was bringing Dani home, we went through 2 bottles of wine and a few shots of Bailey's. I got a call from the big sister that happened to be coming down to the city and we all ended at Cabana. I'm not a big fan of the Entertainment District but I figured I just wanted to dance anyway. And dance we did!

Here are a few coles' notes of the evening;
• Shots of Bailey's (really was that necessary)
• Get through the pat down at the front door (Tony says to the guy "did you feel my abs")
• Vodka and Cranberry tasted like Coffee
• Dani pushed not 1 but 2 guys down (they totally deserved it)
• Tony trying to order a pizza on the way home in the cab 10, 20, 30, 40, 50..... 120 dollars that tony counted out to the guy on the phone as he was not making that money because Tony was tying up the line until he would give him the number of a closer Pizza store that he apparently didn't have.
• Ordering Onions rings Box or Bag? Why a box of course
• Orange pop not Red Tangerine cause clearly they are different
• Speed walking home or what ever that was called.

All in All, like always I had a great time.




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great time. I cant remember the last time I jammed on Richmond St.

Still cant believe Dani pushed that guy to the ground...kinda funny.

And how grimmy are these guys?
Did they all hit on my wife with me standing beside her?

Followers