Monday, July 4, 2011

My Husband

Dearest Husband,
You are always so amazing, not only for the big things that you do for me, but for the little things too. I don't want to you ever think that any of it goes unnoticed or simply not appreciated. You truly are the most caring, loving husband any wife could ever ask for. Thank you for bringing my sushi dinners to work on a weekend and staying with my until the midnight hours, thank you for doing all the laundry and grocery shopping while I'm working. For making my life less stressful and making me feel it's ok that you make our puppy training appointments without me. Thank you for coming home with flowers after stressful days, and always being there to listen to me. If I have learned anything over the last month it is that my family should NOT be pushed to the sidelines. I am going to make some changes for the better and be the wife you deserve.

I hope you enjoyed our date at the Zoo. It was amazing to spend the entire day with you filled with jokes and laughter

I Love you with all my heart.
Your loving wife xo














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

id cry if i had tear duckeds. thank u very much for the kind words. luv u tons. your husband.

tony

Anonymous said...

awe you guys are way too cute! looks like you had a great time! You are a wonderful person Christy! ;)
xo
Christine Ridout

Followers