Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Player of the Game

What a wonderful treat it was to see my nephew play soccer this past weekend. And the perfect day to watch as my man got "Player of the Game" It must have been the warm up he did with Uncle Tony lol, I was so worried he'd be too tuckered out after they finished horsing around. I think I would def be a "sport mom". You know the crazy lady sitting on the sidelines screaming words of encouragement. Trying to drown out the opposing mom do the same thing - bahaha. It must be that darn competitive streak in me. I sure do turn everything into a game, it's how I was built!

Maverick - Aunty is very proud of you and how well you played on Friday.

Love you very much, and I hope you enjoyed having Uncle Tony and I there to cheer you on.
xoxo














1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh my goodness Christy, how I love you for taking such amazing pictures! Of course the only time that I didn't show up to a game, Maverick got player of the game. Lol. Thanks for these, they are precious! Minus the fact that you're not in any of them silly!
LOVE YOU xox

Followers