Monday, September 5, 2011

My 30th Birthday

They love me, they really do love me!

My birthday extravaganza was just that, the traditional 3 weeks of celebration. Mind you a lot of that was not in my control this year. My plan was to hopefully have it go by with as little notice as possible, but when you're loved and I mean loved, you get a lot more then you could have imagined!

Traditionally my birthday celebration is kicked off with BeerFest. With our tickets purchased last February for our annual event, as the month fast approached I learned that I would not be able to attend. So with the donation of my ticket to James the BeerFest event went on without me. I instead enjoyed the day with my girl, Dani! She pampered me with Mani's and Pedi's and we mustn't forget about our 2 hr. trip to the grocery store. Joe can take most of the blame for that visit. The evening held the BeerFest after party where frozen drink where made a plenty! Not to mention the split drinks (James) and the Muay Thai moves (Tony). "TFD" Tin Foil Dani, who thought you could reheat food in the microwave in tin foil! Bahahaha. And the ever competitive game of Jenga with Billy, Danielle, James, Tony and Dani. My Traditional Birthday Kick off was more amazing then I could have imagined, you guys are all so amazing! And sorry I went to bed @ 10:30. Love you all xo "NFC" No Fun Christy (Thanks Billy muaah)





The following weekend (which was my actual birthday) Tony and I spent the Saturday afternoon/evening celebrating my 30th with Andge, Andy, Liam, Tan, Mel, Maverick and Luke. It was a wonderful Steak BBQ with my favourite side in the entire world "Corn on the cob". Do the loves of my life know me or do they know me! Everything was perfect from the decorations that hung around the entire house to the dinner and the dessert! I was spoiled! Thank you so much guys for making me feel so special, love you guys with all my heart xo




Like I said this was a birthday extravaganza, and this birthday continues onto the Sunday, where I spent the afternoon getting birthday lovies from my family. Becca, Nikki, Chris, Savanna, Lola, Zander, Moma, Poops and GG. We had lunch and cake and some good family bonding, not to mention witnessing my first tree fall down.



My Birthday celebration ending with fireworks, when Moma and Big Sissy whisked me away for an overnight stay @ Ste. Anne's Spa. From the moment we got there we didn't leave our Robe's! The morning started out with our messages, followed by eating. Within the half hour of that we went into our Hand Therapy session followed by yet another meal. And we closed the day out with our Foot Therapy session and yes you guessed it, another meal! When we weren't getting pampered we were eating, now thats my kinda day! Our bags were delivered to our room... or should I say "The Hobit" that is the name of this cute stone work of art that was a beautiful loft and would be the resting spot for evening. Thank you so much to the both of you and to Poops and Christopher for this wonderful gift that I will always cherish and be ever grateful for the time I got to spend and share with you there. On a side note, Moma be more careful on stairs, slippery when wet! Love you guys with all that I have xo









This closes out my 30th Birthday extravaganza and as you will agree, hands down was an extravaganza! Thank you again to all that made me feel special, warm, loved and never forgotten. You guys are forever in my heart.

With all my heart, I love you
Christy

No comments:

Followers