Saturday, October 8, 2011

Thanksgiving

I love fall for many reasons, I love when the trees change colour, and the cool comfortable fresh air. But most of all it feels like it is the starting cycle of plenty family gatherings to come. In my opinion we don't have enough family gatherings, and although they tend to be chaotic there is something so comforting about it at the same time. It really brings out the funny moments.
We have some fun things as a family to look forward to this coming year, another edition to the family and a wedding thus coming August (which I am so honoured to take the photographs for)

So cheers to my family and our many moments to come this year.

Lots of Love
Christy Lynn





















I love this cycle of photos, and to describe the setting Becca is teaching us "The Pose". Oh yes, there is a pose! In my day the pose consisted of your hand on your hip to allow your arm to look slimmer, but my baby sister's day has since perfected it. Apparently there is now a tilt of the leg that make your bum look "tight" and a chest thrust to give you an hour glass appearance. True story. See for yourself. xoxo I love my sisters!




No comments:

Followers