Saturday, February 23, 2013

Time has run away from me


I don't even know where to start it has been so long... Ben is now 90% walking (took his first step just short of 10 months), has the most infectious laugh known to man and melts my entire being when he rests his head on my shoulder. I'm so in love with this little man like I'm sure most mothers/parents feel about there children just for some I feel like no one can possibly relate to the colossal power of love I feel for my son. (I know this is not true)

More times then not I can't wait for Ben's bedtime and then when he's in bed I can't wait for the morning when I get to see his smiling face again. I can't get over how fast he is learning everything and how quickly the year is gone bye. I feel like I don't have any right complaining about the minor fusses he presents because really he has been the perfect baby overall (knock on wood), compared to the stories we've heard.

There has been a lot going on with the Nguyen home front, we are closing out our basement renovation that can't be done soon enough with Benjamin's 1st birthday party just around the corner. As well the Nguyen family is expanding again to a family of 4 in a mere 5 months. Yes we sure have been busy!

Anyway... That's all I got for now, I'm exhausted and bed is calling me.

Lots of Love
Christy Lynn xoxo


No comments:

Followers