Friday, October 17, 2008

A Big Thank You

So my little sister was texting me this morning and want to see the pics from the Demolition Party, so I thought what a great way to get the huge amount of gratitude Tony and I have towards all of you for your hard work. We couldn't have done this without all of you, and you have all made a big difference. I do also wanna say an enormous Thank You to you "Momasita", you surprise me every day with your strength and determination. And your never ending will to not give up. You jumped in with both feet and kept me afloat during the first 3 days and for that I will forever be in your debt. (But I choose how I wanna repay you FYI I don't do dishes or cook :)) So enjoy the pics below cause it sure has been fun up to this point.

Love to you all
Christy and Tony



Mel I swear we still have these slacks..... For now (hee hee) 
Robert thats not very nice to try and hit Andy, Play nice please.




Oppps did we fill it too high?






Moma really how sore were we lol
She keeps going....
and going.....
and still going.




How many nails do you think it took to built that house. Way to many screws to hang up a valance.
You sure did defeat that valance, that sucker came down after 2 hours of pure determination 
(on momas side)
Peek-a-boo


Clearly this is me saying moma doesn't know how to take a tub off a truck. 



Liquid medication, worked every day.

3 comments:

luna pie said...

WOW! That looks like a job and a half... you guys are so lucky to have such great friends and family! I really can't wait to see this place. I'm sure the pictures don't even do it justice!
Less than 3 weeks now my love!
Miss you and can't wait to see you!!!

:)

Anonymous said...

hey babe, well I had one of the handy men back to me safe and sound that day. Yes, his hair was white and stunk like poo, but wow, I know how much he was appreciated. I'm so excited to see the place. I need a tour before things start to look good ;)
Ange
xoxoxo

Mary said...

glad you've got a blog again, christy.

i look forward to reading more about your new house.

Followers