Monday, November 17, 2008

All Moved In

So the time has come that we are officially moved in and par-taking in what we call "indoor camping". Tony and I are really excited to be at this point in the renovations as there are still things that need to be completed, but we do have a sink in the basement, a toilet on the main floor and a shower upstairs lol. We have learned to impravise, such as brushing our teeth during our shower and saving all the dirty dishes until the end of the day. We have started a pretty good system and with time it will only get better. Yesterday we finally got outlets on the main floor, our bedroom and in the main bathroom. It only gets better and easier from here..... RIGHT?? But all jokes aside we are really happy and excited to be where we both feel at home. Now we just need to get the bathrooms done so the last member of our family can join us, our beloved "Mo-mo" This has been the hardest part for me, being away from my baby. So fingers crossed that by friday we will have our 2 bathrooms and no contractors. Wishful thinking most likely but one can only hope.

I just wanted to take a quick moment and also say thanks to my family that was a huge help during the move, you guys are so good to Tony and I and we really appreciate all your help and support. 







This is when we failed our building inspection - clearly. Which we have since passed.










Our first date on friday in our new house, just what we both needed.

3 comments:

luna pie said...

Well Chris - phase one is complete. I love the camp stove in the living room : a couple that indoor camps together, stays together - and that's a fact!
It was great to see the house in person, and I can't wait to see it as it progresses...
Congrats baby!

Anonymous said...

hey babe, I'm so happy for you guys so have come this far. I'm sure there is such a feeling of accomplishment and it must feel great. I'm glad to have seen the place in the beginning :)
xoxoox
Ange

Mary said...

it's looooooking good!

Followers