Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's getting so close

So I think finally we are in the home stretch of our bathrooms being complete. We have a toilet upstairs now and the vanity is in, however not working as of yet, but who knows when we get home maybe we can brush our teeth in a sink. lol And Toe-knee you can finally get up in the middle of the night to go pee cause I know how much you didn't want to go downstairs and would hold it until your alarm went off. Silly goose. We also have more lights operational and a smoke detector. yeahhhhhhhh.

I'm hoping my next post will be when our first phase is complete, fingers crossed.





Don't worry baby, it's almost done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I cant beleive you posted those pics.

Christy Lynn said...

I told you I was, it's your own fault mister lol
;)

luna pie said...

Heheheh...
Now THAT is a pout!!!

Anonymous said...

beauty guys:) I know how it feels to hold your pee until the alarm goes off..not fun

Andge xoxoox

Followers