Thursday, January 22, 2009

Breakfast Television Kitchen Reno

My submition letter I wrote on behalf of my sister :)

Hi Jennifer,
I’d like to nominate my baby sister (hope that’s okay) she’s my best friend if it’s any consolation. Christy is 27, married her high school sweetheart and has the best house gatherings. Christy and her husband just recently bought a place in the beach, which they have been trying to get into for 2 years. This house is a full reno. Personally I think they like to stay busy, so pretty much the house is dry walled except for their kitchen. When Christy moved into her first house she received her first baking book from our aunt as a house warming gift, and going on 3 years, has showered our family functions with desserts. (Some turned out a huge success, and some more experimental). Well this past Christmas the desserts never showed. We didn’t get out chocolate mouse, lime pie, lemon tarts or chocolate brownies. This Christmas wasn’t the same, she was sad and after dinner I got the feeling she was hiding, like she had disappointed us. I want her to know that we love her and her desserts will always be hers when she can bake again. Please help. I miss her baking ups and downs, you’d get a kick out of some of the stories.

Thanks
Nicole Card


Don't I have the bestest sister :)

Thanks Nikki muuuaaaaah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet idea to have Nikki do that for you guys. I would love to tell BT about some Christy baking stories :) Some good...other well you get the point. Oh I'm just kidding, we all love to give our taste buds a surprise once in awhile right?! ;)
That's funny cause I just saw BT renoing some dude's basement in the beaches and I was thinking about you guys. Good luck with the submission. I think it's a great story line and should help to seal the deal.
Love ya,
Andge

Followers