Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's been a BLUR

So much has happened in the last 20 days that I can barely remember my head from my ass. Ewww k that was kinda gross, but you get the point.

Heres the list of events that have occurred in the past month;

1) Drywalling Party
2) Best Friends Birth of her Baby Boy Jinu :)
3) New Years @ Courthouse with Miss Goddess of Chum FM
4) Nikki and Chris visit us with Lola Jane
5) Andys 30th
6) Monster Jam with my Nephew

Enjoy the pics, cause I sure enjoyed the break from the house :)

lots of love
Christy






















2 comments:

luna pie said...

Sure has been a crazy 20 days!

1. Thank you for being there for the birth of my baby boy. I love you, and loved sharing that experience with you.

2. Thanks for our sleepover and helping me get a few hours of sleep :)

3. I love your hair in your New Year's pics.

4. You have the best moustache I have ever seen. Perfect handlebars... hahah. Love that picture!

5. XO!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures baby. I know you have been sooo busy but I'm sure it does feel great to get out for a couple nights. I forgot to ask you how monster jam was? I use to love going there with my parents but I don't remember being so lucky in getting a pair of monster wheels ear muffs??? How cute is that :)
Love ya so much,
Andge xoxox

Followers