Monday, March 9, 2009

Going to be MIA

I can't believe it has been nearly a month since my last post, I feel like I have blinked and yet another month has gone bye. Work is crazy busy, and with the all my weekends booked up, this past weekend marks the last weekend that I arrange plans weeks in advance. From this moment I'm living day to day. I find myself wishing days, weeks even months away just because I'm anticipating an upcoming event or gathering. I really try so hard to see everyone that means so much too me and I find that once I get through the cycle of friends and family, it just starts all over again. I love you all very much but I think I may go off the radar for a little. So please be patient with me as I try to live a less thought out life as I swear (and promise to my husband) from this day forward I live moment to moment. You did see that I said TRY right ;)

The following pics are from the past couple weekends, where I got to participate in Nikki's first Drinking reunion from the birth of her son, Tony finishing up the last of the To Do's before mudding and tapping commences (oh don't forget to inspect the 1914 penny we found) kinda crazy to think that long ago that penny would have bought so much in it's day, you could say that it's like finding a hundred dollar bill 100 years from now. Last but not least our most recent Girls night, which I had started to tag as our "Kickin it old school" but sadly we were just plan feeling old, and despite it - it was just perfect, which just emphasis the OLD again. We should have been labeled "5 ladies and cute baby boy" lol

Enjoy and until my next loves to you all
Christy










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey baby, you know what i know how you feel and sometimes that's what you have to do and take a break for yourself. Cause your right, and then the cycle starts again. It sure was nice though being able to be with the five of us again. It was such a nice night, and with a handsome smiling boy it made it even better :)
Love ya sooo much love peach xoxox
Andge

Followers