Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Light at the end of the Tunnel

So I swung by the house on my way home today and I'm was sooooo excited to see how much has been done. Only a few more days and were back home priming and painting our walls. I can't believe how close we are, it's extremely uplifting to know that once we finish the painting we are moving onto the floor. And then once the floor is finished we can complete our railing. And that means that our first contractor can move past our building permit. And we can chop that experience up as a learning curve.

Anyway I'm excited and can't wait for the next month to fly by so I can have pretty floors. I have a picture of the floors but I want to wait until they are in before I show them. So you just have to wait.

Bye for now

oh ya Happy St. Patty's Day ya'll







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...I can't stop looking at the pictures. We're so close I can almost taste it.

~tony~

Anonymous said...

looks good lovie, it must start to feel a little like home now :)
Andge

Unknown said...

!! Progress!!
Hello my beautiful Christy... I miss you, and feel like I haven't talked to you in ages. I would love to see you soon (no pressure at all - i know you need some time to unwind).
Your house is going to be such a gem with all of your personal touches!

Love you

Followers