Monday, June 8, 2009

Big Post

So this past weekend was such a great weekend, filled with family and friends. I started Saturday off with the celebration of my nephews 3rd Birthday and ended with my best friends stagette. There was tones of fun, laughter and plenty of love.

Highlights of the day
1) Maverick singing "Happy birthday to himself"
2) Maverick trying to drive a truck across his birthday cake
3) Swinging Maverick around and listening to his big laughs
4) Watching Tan act like a kid ;)
5) Tony and I playing with the electronic floor
(sometimes we all just wanna be kids)
6) Pinning Cocks on Andy's body (the little itty bitty ones where the funniest) Sorry Andy
7) Making a Wedding dress out of toilet paper
8) Crazy Bus lady
9) Drink in groups of 3 in bathroom stalls at the Bier Market and leaving the bottles in the dispensors
10) Trading my bracelet for a ring to a guy on his stag
11) Dancing on the platform at Devils Martini
12) Walking in my barefeet along King St waiting for my Husband
13) MCD run that I think saved me in the morning















Andges Stagette
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weeeee baby I love it!!!!
I loved it!!!
xoxoxoxox
Thank you so much for everything you did. :) Thank you for all of that!
xoxoxo
Ange

Anonymous said...

that is great I love it! we look like rock stars!!!
love ya Christy! xoxo

Christine

Mary said...

love this batch of pictures, christy! looks like Ange's stag was a lot of fun.

hope you're well. HUGS!!!

Followers