Monday, June 15, 2009

Woofstock 09

So this past weekend was the annual Woofstock Festival which is great little place to buy your yearly dog necessities or for me just a place to go see all different breeds of dogs. It was also the weekend that I got my "Besty" all to myself. We celebrated her birthday which I think she feels is long forgotten by everyone, but really is not. We started the evening with a great venture to the beach with the dogs (mostly to tucker them out) then on the way back picked up Thai food and I surprised her with a little slice of cheese cake with a candle on top. (oh of course I sang Happy Birthday) Then we just sat outside and drank wine and talked about .... really you think I'd tell you that ;) we talked about what besty's talk about "Life". Anyway the next morning was so nice we took our time and went through a pot of coffee and just puttered around until about 11:30. Then off to Woofstock we went, and what a beautiful day it was. All in all the weekend was so great.

Thanks my love muffin for coming down and spending so much time with me this weekend. Happy Birthday and love you sooo much. And remember just cause your a Bride to be doesn't mean you can't be a birthday girl too. If you don't celebrate your Birthday I heard that "they" will strip the day away from the calendar year and your birthday will be lost forever.

Love ya so so much
Chris
xoxo













3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!! not that line again :P i hear they lost aug. the 12th too... i Loooooove you!!!

Mary said...

such a nice post, christy.

love to you both!!!

Anonymous said...

your so cute babe. THat was soooo much fun. The fuuny thing was is that I could have stayed there all day. In the morning with the coffee, in the night with the wine and then in the afternoon with the popsicles. The whole week-end was perfect. Thank you so much for everything that week-end.
Love ya tons
xoxoxo

Followers