Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sarah Ruth Constance Lee ;)



Another year has passed us by and yet the calendar year people have gone ahead a removed the 22nd of july yet again. haha
Whats a birthday without the most predictable story ever from your bestie. Wish I was there to celebrate your birthday with candles and cake. Love you so much and hope you know I was thinking about you all day while I was at a company off-site.

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to Sarah Ruth Constance Lee, Happy birthday to you,

I tried to upload a little voice thing on here but it keeps erroring so I'm gonna email it on it's own and hope it makes you smile.
I've lost me voice so it sounds a little scary at first. lol

love you so much Sarah Ruth Constance.

xoxoxo

2 comments:

luna pie said...

OHHHH Christy you and your removing days from the calendar and dropping my ridiculous name 300 times... that's why I love you. Remember when you used to say my full name over the walmart loudspeakers???
Thanks for the birthday wishes :)

You are so special to me in so many ways..... XO
I love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sare!!!!
Christy you are funny :)
I like that picture of Sare. She looks very cute!! When doesn't she though??
Love you both xoxox
Andge

Followers