Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jazz Festival

Well this past weekend was a bit of up and downs with the weather, however, it was nothing but a ups for me.
I feel like the festival started with mom's visit and our (well at least my) first time experiencing the Jazz festival. Like always my mommy/daughter time is so precious to me and we had an amazing time. On the Friday I enjoyed the Festival super-sized with Bobby where we finished 2 bottles of wine and danced on the streets to "paradise by the dashboard" -oh they so played it and I so rocked out. We then hit the festival a little loose and playful as you can tell by bobby trying on hats, which I think the guy wasn't to happy with us. lol On the way back we hit a crepe hut and it was so delicious and dripping everywhere. yummmy Nutella.

On the Sunday I pretty much sat outside with my new camera trying to get fun pics of the rain coming down and am I not startled when my front door behind me opens and shuts so fast with a half naked man running as if there was a fire under his ass. Of course my fun loving husband on the spare of a moment decided to run in his underware up and down the streets just to make me laugh. And laugh I did and am still doing. Very nicely done baby.

xoxo






















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a picture of me in my underwear...way to show all the ladies what their missing...oh yeah!!!

luna pie said...

Hahah! Nice one Tony!!

Looks like such a great time Christy. I love your pictures - they really make me feel like I wish I was there...

Hey, someone special's birthday is coming pretty soon... who could that be????

LOVE you!

Followers