Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bonding with "Nixon"

So I'm sure your thinking "Nixon" who's that? Well Ni"X"on is.... my Nikon. The early birthday present I got this year. Your next question/thought is why does she (me) name everything. Well you are totally justified to wonder that. As I was uploading my pics, I myself was wondering that very same thing. And it has come to my attention that not only do I name possessions but that I also have names for people. So what does that mean? I don't know exactly, this blog was just suppose to be just pictures and has turned into a ponder about myself.

Here are a few of the names off the top of my head;

Silver bullet - The hyundai Accent
Blue Bert - The Mini
Tiffany, Dakota, Chelsey ect – My Shoes
Pearl – My stolen Bike
Nixon - My Camera

Mushka, momasita - Mom
Poopie - Steve
Lover, Anthony Robert - Tony
Squish, Buddy, Mo Mo Bird - Gizmo

Of course there are many more but these are just a few, more times then not I also find myself even just using terms of endearment. Such as; honeybear, muffin, bumble bee, bunny, peaches, boo, sugar plum... and I thought up to most recently that I use these because I couldn't remember peoples names, or is it that how it all started. Anyway this is probably a blog that should be within-itself.

So back to "Nixon" here are some pics that I have taken over the past month, I have enjoyed my time getting to know Nixon and am looking forward to many more "Shoot Days".
































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christy those really are some amazing shots. You have always had a nack for that sort of thing!

Followers