Saturday, January 2, 2010

The "UGLY" Sweater NYE Bash

Tony and I had an amazing time and we are so grateful we could be with you all to ring in 2010.
Happy New Year may it be full of family, friends, love and laughter.
I will let the pictures speak for themselves.

Love always
Christy xo

P.S. Thanks so much for all those that donated to my RIDE, I have now officially started the long road of fundraising. Only $2370 left ;) Keep your eye out for the "Polar Party" late in the winter, and a poker night before the spring.




































1 comment:

luna pie said...

Hahah!!! SO much fun, and I am sooooooooo sad to be missing out on all of your fabulous parties! I wish I was there to give you a giant hug and to rub Ange's adorable little belly!

Happy New Year to you and Tony!

Followers