Monday, February 1, 2010

The Adventures of Babysitting

It all starts with a 4 pg letter from your big sister out lining a days schedule from wake up to bed time with all the in-betweens. And so you ask 4 pages thats a lot for a simple out line of times. Well my big sis doesn't leave anything out. She even has the what ifs. Like... If you put him in the car between 10-11 he will sleep. Or he can have Juice, and a Yogurt drink but he has to have at least one cup of milk. If you give him some of your dinner you have to give him small pieces. What I really needed to know was.... because he's teething he may not have a bowel movement for a whole day but when he does look out because he's tummy will eventually get sore, and when it comes out finally it will be pure liquid and you will need a gas mask to clean him up.

In all seriousness it wasn't a bad experience at all, we for the most part enjoyed our bonding time together., And we pretty much played and I tickled him a lot. I love kids when they are hard at laughter. Or when they go in for those big heartfelt hugs. I think as I am typing this I could use a great big hug for my little man.










1 comment:

Mary said...

I loved that list your sister wrote! Talk about thorough! He's a cutie. Glad to hear it was a success.

Followers