Friday, September 3, 2010

Kitchen Is Complete

The day has come that our home is no longer referred to a house under construction. Hip Hip Hurray! While we still require a stove, baseboards and curtains. We are; as I have been dying to say, DONE!




There has been more then just a Kitchen Renovation that has been going on during this path month. I am no longer an employee at MacLaren McCann. I have accepted a Senior Designer Position with 6 Degrees Integrated Communication. I am really looking forward to this new chapter in my career, one that I have been working really hard for. My first day will be the 7th of September.

Tony and I have been celebrating everything from my birthday, our anniversary, Tan's birthday and my new job. Along with baby-sitting Savanna for week. And next weekend we will have Maverick. We are as a BF would say been very busy.

Anyway, that's been my world for the past 30 or so days, whats been going on in yours?

Lots of love
Christy-Lynn

PS: Wanted to share the cover of my good-bye card my work people made for me. LOVE IT!

2 comments:

luna pie said...

Wow!!! Looks amazing Chris. Congrats on the completion of your house AND the new job... that's absolutely incredible. Great when hard work pays off, isn't it? And, that card is killing me - LOVE. IT.

I'd like to do some of THAT kind of multi tasking with you... reeeeal soon! :)

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

The kitchen is friggin awesome!! Great job babes!! Love ya poopers!

Followers