Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy 50th Moma

Well, we did it. The biggest surprise yet! My sisters and I surprised moma with a "Mommy/Daughter 50th Birthday week in CUBA". I am still trying to process the weeks events that have come to a close just a mere 2 days ago. What a wonderfully, amazing experience from beginning to end. Please watch and peruse the blow video and pictures (make sure to turn up the volume to here moma's full emotion)

Happy Birthday Moma, I will never forget this trip. You truly are not only my mom but also My Best Friend!














































2 comments:

Sharon Wilson said...

it was the most amazing surprise I have ever had. My girls are the best. I will never forget my 50th.

Thank you for my memory...

Love always

mama....

Anonymous said...

Christy i had shivers head to toe watching that video. what a GREAT surprise. i'm so glad that you girls pulled it off. i'll call you to hear how it was :)))

HAPPY 50TH SHARON

xoxo Andge xoxoxoox

Followers