Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Wedding of the Year!



This past Friday, I attended what I was predicting as the Wedding of the Year, and that is exactly what it was! I have been asked numerous times following in the days "How was the Wedding?" and I always follow it with the same similar response...

It was spectacular and the wedding of the year, the bride was absolutely breathtaking and she is the kind of beauty that is both inside and out. A definite rare gem. She is definitely one of the top brides I have ever seen with the whole package. The entire ambiance of the wedding was shower with their love, it was seen through the photo's that cascaded the venue, it was seen in the support of their wedding party that shared words and a video about the strength of the bride and grooms true-love. It continued on with their affection and complete and utter beaming love for each other. The whole wedding party was filled with friends all which had over a decade of friendship and could almost as easily been confused with family, which I think in itself speaks loudly to how much Christine and Derek love and are loved by many.

I will end this with a one statement that will sum this fairy tale, they are a True Cinderella and Prince Charming story.
Congratulations Christine and Derek, I wish you nothing but a lifetime of happiness.

Lots of Love,
Christy Lynn












No comments:

Followers