Saturday, February 18, 2012

Our Maternity Photos Are IN!

I have been counting down the days to pick up these photos, I'm so happy with the results and am even more grateful to my girlfriends for the gift. I keep looking at them and they truly are everything I could have hoped for.
I was so unsure about having an on location photographer and I was even more unsure of what to wear or what room to take the photos in. So off I went onto Google and started looking at others' maternity shoots to find the mood and scene's that I felt expressed Tony and I best. Good thing "on location" turned out to naturally pick up our Traditional Style and I love that the shoot expresses both our fun loving down to earth personality as well as our dressed up stylish side. A perfect pairing in my mind.

Enjoy my favourite from the bunch.

Lots of Love
Christy Lynn
xoxo














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!
Love, Sare

Followers