Monday, April 9, 2012

Benjamin's Meet and Greet

Benjamin is loved by so many, he has been getting so much attention from all our family and friends and it is so heart warming. My Sisters and Moma put together a beautiful "Meet and Greet" this past Saturday - unfortunately I don't have any pictures of Benjamin's visitors on Saturday :( as the enormous turnout was over whelming and I wanted to make sure I got to talk to everyone. I do want to say that I impressed not only myself but my mom and sisters with how well I did with the many people and the constant mental stimulation I successfully got through, considering just over a week ago I had 8 people including Ben (all of which were family) in the house and I had a panic attack. Now that's WINNING.
Here are the pictures I do have of all the people that love Benjamin. To those that have not had the chance to meet him, we are very much looking forward to it.

Lots of Love
Christy Lynn & Benjamin Lee






















No comments:

Followers