Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4 months and we have milestones galore!


It still feels like just yesterday that we brought Benjamin home, and everyday I find there is another first added to the list. The first time he stiffened his legs to stand, his first sit in the Bumbo, his first jump in the JollyJumper, his first and only 6 hr sleep to date, and now his first attempt at solid foods (btw I LOVE my baby bullet). Sometimes I wanna scream STOP! Stop getting bigger, stop trying to grown up, just stop. My newborn is no newborn anymore. He is my little guy who has just eaten his first solid food. We even have a half roll (from tummy to back). Wow, I find it so crazy we are here already. 

Ben is saying "MOMA" without a doubt! Tony 100% agrees he has said it a hand full of times and always when I have passed him off to Tony to leave the room. So heart melting! I'm scared to blink these days that I might miss something spectacular and I can't wait to see what he learns he can do next. Now if I could only get him to sleep through the night... anyone heard of "No-cry Sleep training?" What does it involve? Was is successful? I have just been informed there is such a thing, off to researching I go. Thanks for stopping in for a read.

Lots of Love
Christy and Benjamin
xoxo



 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is my grandson just so perfect? I just have to say I must be the luckiest nana in the world to have such wonderful and beautiful grandchildren. Thanks for all your hard work in giving me the joys of my life

Poopers said...

Hello!!! Why is MY Grandson so sweet!

Go Irish!

Poopers said...

Cutie patootie

Followers