Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Phase one complete

Well this past weekend was a big weekend for us, as we are 98% complete with Phase one of our renovations. A big relief we are finally here and things are starting to feel like a natural flow of living. Although there is no drywall and it looks a little mahemish it really is better then ever. Amazing what a finished bathroom can do to your spirit. I find myself spending a little extra time in the shower mostly because I feel like I'm in a different world and as a open the door back to reality I can't help but get excited for the day that the view outside of the bathroom matches the view inside lol.

Hopefully Phase Two (drywall) will continue during or shortly after the Christmas holidays. Hip hip hurray.
And on a separate note I just wanna thank all of you for the enormous amount of support we have been getting from all our family and friends it really goes along way and helps us moving forward.

All my love
Christy









3 comments:

luna pie said...

Ohhhh gorgeous!!!!! I am LOVING those sinks!
Great taste, Christy and Tony!
I can't wait to see what you come up with for the rest of the house.
Is it still keeping nice and warm?

I wanna come and visit again soon, let me know when you are ready for callers :)

Love you!

Anonymous said...

WOW guys, the place is looking great. I love all the dark wood. It is a very classy look. I don't know how you are able to put all that together (colours and decore) I woudn't know where to start. You guys have a great eye for all that. BEAUTIFUL :OOOOO
xoxoox Andge

Anonymous said...

Wow really coming along it looks great! just beautiful!! the sink is gorgeous!!!!!!

Good job guys! ;)

love you xo
Christine

Followers