Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Blood, Sweat and Tears – Oh and Splinters

Why does a man always go to the trust "Duct Tape" for quick repairs? lol so Tony noticed a hole in our vent on the roof at the front of the house and for temperary measure hung from the window and patched it with duct tape. It was so awesome (funny awesome)



This is what happens when you get excited and forget to vapour seal the area in which your about to sand. We learned our lesson after the 3 hours clean up. lol








2 comments:

luna pie said...

Woooo! Lookin' good!
And what would a project be without blood, sweat and tears??

I really have to get over there and have another look before the babe arrives.

Love you Chris

Anonymous said...

I love the way Giz looks so nice and comfy. I'm sure he's so happy to be home. I can't beleive how much things have come along. I know your sitting right here next to me but I wanted to leave a note anyways. OMG and we are sitting here right now waiting for Sarah to burst. Okay we are ready.

LOve ya so much
xoxoxo
Ange

Followers