Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The "inbetweens" of our Renovations

So although we are heavily into Renovations we have had time to stop and enjoy other things in life. I have been there to support my sister in a big step in her and her families life when she received her "Masters" in nursing which I'm sure took a lot of sacrefices from her and her family. I am so proud of her for pushing through and for her amazing opportunity that resulted in her thesis paper. Moma and I also took a little time out to watch the strongest woman in the entire world bring down the house and come out of retirement for one last tour. A woman that I would like to say reminds me of my mother :) (brownie points for me) Did I mention what takes FIVE Spice Girls to manage takes only 1 Tina Turner to trump - "GIRL POWER".

I also enjoyed a beautiful baby shower for my best-friend, which was surrounded by an abundance of joy and love.. and a game that I beat everyone at. I'M JUST SAYING for the record. ;) I watched my nephews Christmas Concert which was so cute (Who knew watching your nephew cry while dancing around a Christmas tree would turn out so cute), and also managed to catch the Santa Clause parade with my nieces and new nephew Zander, despite the fridged cold weather all in all I had a great time.

Love to you all and thanks for sharing these moments with me.
xoxo















2 comments:

luna pie said...

Lovely post Chris!!!

Congrats to Mel on completing your Masters! An accomplishment for sure. And those pics of Maverick are priceless. I love the one of the mouth wide open in Christmas concert horror! Hahahah...

I can't believe how much bigger Zander looks already. Holy! (Thanks to Nikki for passing on her maternity clothes! :))

I am so looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.
Love you so much!
And, yes, you totally DID rock the shitty diaper game!

Anonymous said...

Those are some really nice words Christy. To Mel - congratulations. Last time I spoke with you, you were just finishing the thesis up. Good for you. Tina Turner must have been a great concert to see. That's some nice mommy daughter time. All of the neices and nephews are looking way too big. How does this happen so fast?
Looking foward to Sunday. see you then. Love ya, Andge xoxoxo

Followers