Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas Festivities

Christmas has come and gone, and with that I start another 2 year count down that will bring us all back together for Christmas 2013. I do have to say Christmas is one of my most favourite times of the year especially as our family grows bigger, lately it reminds me of the good old days of Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa's. One of the strongest memories I have are the individual family photos, something I really wanted to capture this year as Tony and I start contributing to the growth of our family.

Wishing you all a Super New Year, from my family to yours!

Lots of Love,
Christy-Lynn





































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christy you look fantastic and so adorable!!!! I can't wait to see you soon! oxox I love your tummy! you make pregnancy look good lol! ;)
love ya Christine

Followers