Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Entering 32 Weeks

That's right! Officially we are into our 32nd week of pregnancy and I feel as though I am putt putting like "The Little Engine That Could". It may be that I am so excited to meet our new edition or that I don't think my stomach can physically get any bigger, maybe it's the last 6 nights of waking up with terrible head pains behind my right eye or the leg cramps that have started to run down my legs and have resulted in me hobbling around like "Egore". I know that this is all just the beginning of what "THEY" say is the worst trimester, but to be honest I actually thought because my first 2 trimester where pretty amazing that I might get off scott free with this one. I WAS WRONG!

So here I am in week 32 trying to pass the time. I have a full schedule until the 2nd wk of February where I can then count down to my last day of work "March 2nd" Hurray! Less then 8 wks to go and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (too bad the baby doesn't) bahahah.

All my love,
Christy Lynn
xoxo

No comments:

Followers