Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Collingwood Vacation

My exceptionally amazing husband, who does absolutely everything under the sun for me, whisked me away for a 3.5 days of one-on-one time. Which we are both guessing will be the last time for a very very long time.

We spent the days walking through the village, eating... and more eating (Beavertail was heavenly delicious), hit the outdoor hot tub (more like warm bath), snow shoeing, the spa and naps! I got as much rest as humanly possible and so much attention that I plan to bundle up every moment and hold onto it for when the baby comes and consumes every minute of both our lives.

It was very much a reality check for both Tony and I when we packed the car seat and diaper bag for the trip just to be on the safe side. Yes you read that correct! Although we are only in our 34th week we thought better to have it and not need it, then need it and not have it. That's the forward thinker in me.

As for the trip itself, I would have to say the highlight for me was the snow shoeing (which Tony and I have both never done before). The weather was picture perfect with the big snow flakes and the temperature was comfortable. The trail was a decent 1k in length and had both an incline and decline. It is also another first that we share and I love that after 12 years we are still able to share first experiences together.

So thank you to my amazing husband that spoils me rotten and fills my life full of love and laughter. (Bozo's) ;)

Lots of Love
Christy Lynn




















No comments:

Followers