Saturday, January 28, 2012

Recreated Photo Shoot

Today was our Maternity Photo Shoot and Tony and I are so excited to see the photos! Great news... they could be online for us to view and choose as soon as tomorrow. And because I'm even that impatient we went and did an amateur recreation after she left just so we could see what they would kind of look like... and I did go through the trouble of putting my face on (make-up) and doing my hair.

Here are 4 of 79 that we approve of. lol and just to give an idea.

I wanted to say a special Thank You from the bottom of my heart to my girls Andrea, Christine, Amanda and Sarah for this beautiful gift that I will always cherish. Tony and I are so grateful to have this precious moment forever.

Lots of Love
Christy Lynn

Amendment to this BLOG
We have just received a sneak peak from the photographer, and the pictures are now uploaded here below our amateur shots.






Our Sneak Peak






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful Chris, so glad we could get together and do that for you guys!
amazing memories...

xo
Sare

Followers